Explore the beautiful Austrian Alps and Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, on a day trip from Munich.
Salzburg here we come!
The tour price includes hotel transfers, a traditional lunch and admission to the Mozart Museum, as well as Hohensalzburg Castle.
Enjoy an exclusive excursion to our neighbours in Austria. The full day trip starts in the morning, with pick up at your Munich city hotel or private accommodation. Cool drinks and snacks will be waiting for you in a comfortable SUV vehicle. During the drive, we will have enough time to chat and I will tell you interesting facts about our destinations today.
As soon as we have arrived in Salzburg, one of the most beautiful cities in Upper Austria, we will explore the Hohensalzburg Castle from the in and outside and attend a castle tour. The imposing castle 506 metres above the rooftops of Salzburg, offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the beautiful city and its surroundings.
Afterwards we will have a delicious traditional Austrian lunch.
Strengthened and still in a good mood, we continue our walk through the old part of Salzburg. During our walk, we will have plenty of great photo opportunities, be it the birth or residential house of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the Mirabell Gardens, the Residence Square, the famous Cathedral, the Getreidegasse, the Mönchsberg with the Hohensalz Castle in the distance, the Makartsteg, the Museum der Moderne or many other amazing sights. The entrance fee to the Museum is not included in the tour price - but can of course be booked in advance or during the tour!
=== During Christmas time (end of November and December) we will also visit the world famous Salzburg Christkindlmarkt at the Dom and Residenzplatz. With his deep historical roots the market is one of the world's oldest Advent markets. ===
After we´ve discovered Salzburg on the Salzach river, we will make our way home towards Munich - back to the agreed starting point or hotel/accommodation!
Desire photos of you on the trip? I am not a professional photographer! But I will do my best to take nice shots of you (for Instagram😉).
By the way: If you wish, the tour can be designed according to your interests, special ideas or particular focus - tailor-made themes or experiences are also no problem.
- Traditional Austrian Lunch with one Drink of your choice
- Ticket for "Fortress Hohensalzburg"
- Ticket for "Mozart's Birthplace"
- Travel Snacks & Sweets
- Mineral water with or without gas as well additional non-alcohilic Drinks - alcohilic Drinks like Beer, Sparkline wine or even Champagne on request!
- Local bavarian Guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 6/7 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Guests about me on Tripadvisor
We wanted to have a special experience. Sepp definitly gave it to us! Shorthly after our booking he reached out to us and recomnanded us different locations to go to.... read more
We went to Munich to watch the NFL game. Of course we wanted to see as much as we could during our stay. So we got in touch with our... read more
Book your private experience today +49 175 66 11 99 1
Get in touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1