Explore the beautiful Austrian Alps, the idyllic community of Hallstatt (UNESCO World Heritage Site Hallstatt-Dachstein) in the Salzkammergut and Salzburg, the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, on a day trip from Munich.
The tour price includes hotel transfers, a traditional lunch and admission to the spectacular Hallstatt Skywalk "World Heritage View Point".
Austria here we come! Enjoy an exclusive excursion to our neighbours in Austria. The full day trip starts in the morning, with pick up at your Munich city hotel or private accommodation. Cool drinks and snacks will be waiting for you in a comfortable SUV vehicle. During the drive, we will have enough time to chat and I will tell you interesting facts about our destinations today.
As soon as we have arrived in Hallstatt, at the edge of the Hallstatt Lake in Upper Austria, we will visit the Skywalk "World Heritage View Point". 360 meters above the town, the impressive viewing platform offers breathtaking views of the lake and the Dachstein panorama. Afterwards, we will walk across the market and stroll through the idyllic alleys. During the walk, I will tell you more about the community and the surrounding region. It's hard to believe, but in China there is even a faithful copy of the picturesque town with 800 inhabitants, which welcomes tourists from all over the world in a Chinese way.
On our way to Salzburg, we will stop in St. Wolfgang, which is also located in the Salzkammergut area. Here, all participants will get a delicious lunch, of course with a beautiful view of the lake and the mountains. During a walk through the town, you will find numerous possibilities to buy souvenirs and presents for those who had to stay home.
Strengthened and still in a good mood, we continue to Salzburg. Once we have arrived, we will have plenty of great photo opportunities, be it the birth house of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, which is also the smallest house in the city (only 1.42 metres wide), the Hohensalzburg or other sights of the wonderful city on the Salzach river. The entrance fees to the Hohensalzburg and Mozart's birthplace are not included in the tour price - but can of course be booked in advance or during the tour!
After we´ve discovered Salzburg we will make our way home towards Munich - back to the agreed starting point or hotel/accommodation!
Desire photos of you on the trip? I am not a professional photographer! But I will do my best to take nice shots of you (for Instagram😉).
By the way: If you wish, the tour can be designed according to your interests, special ideas or particular focus - tailor-made themes or experiences are also no problem.
- Traditional Austrian Lunch with one Drink of your choice
- Skywalk "World Heritage View Point" Entrance Ticket
- Travel Snacks & Sweets
- Mineral water with or without gas as well additional non-alcohilic Drinks - alcohilic Drinks like Beer, Sparkline wine or even Champagne on request!
- Local bavarian Guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 6/7 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Get in touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1