Discover one of the most popular getaway destinations of Munich locals - the picturesque Tegernsee!
The private day tour guided by an original Bavarian, includes pick up at your hotel/private accommodation, a typical Bavarian snack (with a freshly tapped beer from one of the best breweries in Bavaria), a boat trip on the lake (duration approx. 75 min.), as well as a piece of cake and a coffee in the historic cake paradise “Winklstüberl”.
Enjoy this special trip to the foothills of the Alps like a native on a weekend getaway. The full day trip starts in the morning, with pick up at your Munich city hotel or private accommodation. Cool drinks and snacks will be waiting for you in a comfortable SUV vehicle.
During the drive, we will already have some time to chat and I will tell you interesting facts about today's destinations.
Before we go on a boat tour on the popular lake, we will stroll through the town, which is also called Tegernsee and visit some local highlights. Afterwards, on the 75-minute boat trip, you will get more interesting info about the Alpine region and typical local Tegernsee specialties.
Back on land, we will stop for lunch at the Tegernseer Bräustüberl. There, we will dive into the culinary world of Bavaria and fill our stomachs sufficiently - the meal is coming with a starter and main course, as well as a cool tap beer and is included in the tour price!
After our relaxing lunch break, with view over the lake, there will hopefully still be enough room for dessert. We will then head off to our next destination - the No. 1 hotspot for cakes and tarts in whole Bavaria - the Café Winklstüberl 🙂 A Bavarian institution in Fischbachau, which has been family-owned for several generations!
Big mouth-watering pieces of cake are waiting for us - even known out of movies and tv. And yes, surely we will treat ourselves to one or perhaps a second piece of cake. Of course, this calorie bomb experience, including a coffee, is also included in the tour price! After this delicious sweet treat, we will set off towards Munich - back to the agreed starting point or hotel/accommodation!
Desire photos of you on the trip? I am not a professional photographer! But I will do my best to take nice shots of you (for Instagram😉).
By the way: If you wish, we can arrange the short holiday to beautiful Tegernsee according to your own wishes and ideas - a tailor-made trip is of course possible.
- Traditional Bavarian lunch with starter and one Beer or drink of your choice
- Tickets for Tegernsee cruise
- A slice of Cake including a Coffee of your choice
- Travel Snacks & Sweets
- Mineral water with or without gas as well additional non-alcohilic Drinks - alcohilic Drinks like Beer, Sparkline wine or even Champagne on request!
- Local bavarian Guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 6/7 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Guests about me on Tripadvisor
Sepp, our tour guide, provided the 4 of us with a fun, fact filled tour of Munich at just the right pace. Thanks so much Sepp!!
You are missing out if you don’t experience Munich with Sepp! From Old Town to Oktoberfest every moment is a chance to soak in the culture of Bavaria. Sepp is... read more
We had a wonderful day! It was worth every penny and Sepp our guide was absolutely fantastic and very knowledgeable about the sights we have visited or seen during our... read more
Book your private experience today +49 175 66 11 99 1
Get in touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1