Discover the beautiful capital of Tyrol, Innsbruck, and visit landmarks such as the Golden Roof.
Innsbruck here we come!
The tour price includes hotel transfer, a traditional lunch and entry to the Imperial Hofburg.
Enjoy an exclusive excursion to our neighbours in Austria. The full day trip starts in the morning, with pick up at your Munich city hotel or private accommodation. Cool drinks and snacks will be waiting for you in a comfortable SUV vehicle. During the drive, we will have enough time to chat and I will tell you interesting facts about our destinations today.
Once we arrive in Innsbruck, one of the most beautiful cities in Tyrol, we will explore the Imperial Hofburg from the inside and outside and take part in a castle tour. 500 years ago it served as a residential palace for Emperor Maximilian I and his second wife, Bianca Maria Sforza. The castle is equipped with beautiful state rooms with furniture and paintings.
Afterwards we will have a delicious traditional Austrian lunch.
Strengthened and in a consistently good mood, we continue our walk through the old town of Innsbruck. During our tour there are a variety of great photo opportunities, be it the Hofkirche, the Cathedral of St. Jakob, Bergisel Ski Jump in the distance, the Nordkette, the Golden Roof, the Imperial Hofburg, Ambras Castle and many other great sights. Admission to the Nordkettenbahn is not included in the tour price - but can of course be booked in advance or during the tour!
=== During Christmas time (end of November and December) we will also visit the world famous Innsbruck Christkindlmarkt. With his deep historical roots the market is one of the world's oldest Advent markets. ===
After our stay in Innsbruck in beautiful Tyrol, we head back towards Munich - to the respective starting point or hotel/accommodation!
I am not a professional photographer! However, I will do my best to take nice snapshots (for social media) of our trip.
By the way: If you wish, the tour can be designed according to your interests, special ideas or particular focus - tailor-made themes or experiences are also no problem.
- Traditional Austrian Lunch with one Drink of your choice
- Ticket for “Imperial Hofburg”
- Travel Snacks & Sweets while driving
- Mineral Water with or without sparkling Water, as well as other non-alcoholic Drinks - alcoholic Drinks, such as: local Beer, Wine and Prosecco
- Local bavarian Guide
- Cavier in different types and sizes on request
- Champagne in different types and sizes on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation. Other pick-up locations such as: Fuessen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg and so on upon request
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 5 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 8 guests are operated with a comfortable minibus such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Guests About Me On Tripadvisor
Fantastic tour and tour guide - This is the best guide we have had in our adventure over 6 countries so far. He is knowledgeable, interesting and a lot of fun. Everything that is... read more
This tour is perfect to see the highlights of Munichs old town in a quick shot. The tour was at easy pace, old and young can keep up. Sepp was... read more
We really appreciated our tour guide (Sepp) on this tour of Munich because he asked what we were most interested in and then customized the tour for us. Even though... read more
Book Your Private Experience Today +49 175 66 11 99 1
Get In Touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1