Explore the beautiful landscape of Bavaria with a Munich local and native Bavarian. This truly royal excursion from Munich takes you to the fairytale Neuschwanstein Castle.
On this truly royal day trip starting from Munich, you will visit Neuschwanstein castle. Included in the tour price are hotel transfers, bavarian snacks and all entrance fees.
Enjoy an exclusive excursion on the traces of King Ludwig II of Bavaria. The royal time travel starts in the morning, with pick up at your Munich city hotel or private accommodation. Cool drinks and snacks will be waiting for you in the comfortable SUV vehicle. We will have enough time during the drive, to chat and get to know each other a little better. Of course, I will tell you a few interesting things about my hometown while we are on the way.
As soon we arrive at Neuschwanstein Castle, you will explore the palace on an approximately 60-minute small-group castle tour. Afterwards we will discover the fairytale castle from the outside. There are a variety of great photo opportunities there, be it the castle itself, the old Marienbrücke or the spectacular surrounding area. Despite the main residence of the Bavarian monarchs at the time - the Munich Residenz - being one of the most extensive palace complexes in the world, King Ludwig II of Bavaria felt the need to escape from the constraints he saw himself exposed to in Munich, and commissioned Neuschwanstein Palace on the remote northern edges of the Alps as a retreat but also in honour of composer Richard Wagner, whom he greatly admired.
After our stay of about 3 hours, we head home towards Munich – back to the respective starting point or hotel/accommodation
I am not a professional photographer! However, I will do my best to take nice snapshots (for social media) of our trip.
By the way: If you wish, the tour can be designed according to your wishes, special ideas or particular focus - tailor-made themes or experiences are also no problem.
- Entrance Ticket for a Small-Group guided Tour of Neuschwanstein Castle
- Shuttle Bus to Mary's Bridge (as long as the Bus is operating and the Bridge is open)
- Traditional Snacks and Sweets during the journey, such as: Pretzels, Sandwiches, Donuts, etc.
- Mineral Water with or without sparkling Water, as well as other non-alcoholic Drinks - alcoholic Drinks, such as: local Beer, Wine and Prosecco
- Local bavarian Guide
- Cavier in different types and sizes on request
- Champagne in different types and sizes on request
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation. Other pick-up locations such as: Fuessen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg and so on upon request
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 5 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 8 guests are operated with a comfortable minibus such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Guests About Me On Tripadvisor
What an experience we had! Just perfect! Thanks so much for the great afternoon, Sepp. You made our day a one of a
Sepp is the best tour guide in all of Germany and potentially the world! He is so thoughtful, educational, and personable. My wife and I loved our tour this morning... read more
We planned to visit the Neuschwanstein and Linderhof castle in high season and Sepp's Private Tour proved to be the perfect choice for us! Sepp, our guide took us to... read more
Book Your Private Experience Today +49 175 66 11 99 1
Get In Touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1