Explore the Palace of Versailles in Munich in all its splendor on a private tour, through the Palace, the Palace Garden - without any other participants - with a Munich Kindl (native to Munich).
Included in the tour price is not only a meal of your choice in the castle park. Depending on the selected time, breakfast or lunch including 1 drink of your choice or coffee and cake in the afternoon, but of course also the pick-up and return transfer from the Munich city hotel or private accommodation.
The half-day excursion starts with pick-up at the selected starting point. Drinks and snacks, such as sausage rolls, are waiting for you in the comfortable SUV vehicle.
Let's get to know each other better on the drive to the impressive castle in beautiful baroque and rococo style and learn Munich stories. Arrived at the castle you will learn more about the art, life, politics and history of the Bavarian kings while we discover the halls, small castles and the beautiful castle garden.
Learn more about the history of the unique structure, as well as the informative history of the Bavarian rulers, from Max Emanuel's victories against the Turks to the scandalous Beauty Gallery of King Ludwig I. After the guided tour of the castle you have some free time at your own disposal, to explore the beautiful state rooms on your own.
Afterwards we go outside! And yes, hopefully in sunny weather - preferably with the typical Munich white and blue sky. Let's stroll through the unique palace garden and marvel at the impressive statues and fountains. Of course, a visit to the famous garden palaces should not be missed - including the Amalienburg, a hunting lodge with a hall of mirrors and the Badenburg with its swimming pool from the 18th century. If you want, you can also offer a Venetian gondola on site and experience a romantic ride on the main canal of the garden (gondola ride is not included in the tour price).
Desire photos of you during the trip? I am not a professional photographer, but I will do my best to take nice shots of you (for Instagram?).
By the way: If you wish, we can arrange the short holiday to the beautiful Chiemsee according to your own ideas - a tailor-made trip is of course possible.
- Traditional Bavarian breakfast or lunch including a drink of your choice
- Entrance tickets for the castle and garden
- Travel Snacks & Sweets
- Mineral water with or without gas as well additional non-alcohilic Drinks - alcohilic Drinks like Beer, Sparkline wine or even Champagne on request!
- Local bavarian Guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate!
- Munich City Hotel or private Accommodation
- English or German
- Tours & Excursions with up to 3 guests are operated with a luxury SUV such as: a BMW X3, Volvo XC60 or similar.
- Tours & Excursions with up to 6/7 guests are operated with a luxury minivan such as: a Mercedes Benz Vito or similar.
- If desired, groups of up to 2 guests can book an upgrade to a luxury sports car, such as: Porsche Macan or Maserati Ghibli, for a fee.
Guests about me on Tripadvisor
Our goal was to show our best friends the famouse Munich Oktoberfest in are very special way. After some research we found Sepp,the bavarian Guide here on Tripadvisor. We got... read more
Our hotel in Munich recommended us, Sepp the bavarian guide, for a day trip to Hallstatt and Salzburg. He had a real good knowledge about the area and gave many... read more
Unfortunately we timed our walking tour for the only rain soaked segment of our weekend! Despite this bad planning on our part, it didn't dampen any of Sepp's enthusiasm or... read more
Book your private experience today +49 175 66 11 99 1
Get in touch
WhatsApp me +49 175 66 11 99 1